Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tv Shows

Do you have any tv shows that annoy you and are dumb, but are just as addicting?!

Well I do and I have no idea why we watch them. And meaning I get my hubby sucked into the dumbness of the shows. He can't help it either. We watch them so we can get a laugh out of how stupid they are! Lol

These tv shows would be

-Jersey Shore
-Teen Mom 2
- 16 and Pregnant

Now these shows are just so hilarious we have to watch them. If you want to watch italian girls and guys get drunk and have sex with each other, then Jersey Shore is the show for you. If you want to watch about teenage mothers complain about how difficult their lives are(even though they have it quite easy conpared to others) and how their parents don't understanf them, then teen mom 2 is the show for you. And finally, if you want to teenage girls go through their pregnancy and conplain how hard their lives are with a baby(even though they don't have it hard at all) and how their boyfriends are buttheads, then 16 & pregnant is.the show.for.you! Can you see why they shows are annoying by just the description? They really are annoying & stupid!

Once again, I don't know how we got sucked into watching them, but the best reason I can say is because we laugh at their stupidnsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment