Friday, January 28, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In

I'm doing this on my phone, so I can't post the picture.

1.) If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
I have to say I would want to star in comedies and adventure movies. They are the most funny and keep you locked in the story line. Or comedy love. Those are cute movies as well! :)

2.) What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
Around the world with my family! :)

3.) Did you have pets growing up?
Yes, we had a lot of pets. We had ginny pigs, fish, dogs, cats, a hampster. We love pets! :)

4.) What do you do for exercise?
Being pregnant limits my exercise, but I walk a lot! :)

5.) What is the best piece of advice you've ever recieved as a milspouse?
When you have countdowns, count by the months or the weeks, not days, it will only go so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment