O1.) I have been reading the book "Breaking Dawn" and I always have to wonder how this series would have ended if Bella picked Jacob over Edward. Would the series have ended at the second book "New Moon"? Or would it have continued. This isn't ny first time reading this series, but I always wonder what if she did this instead of that.
02.) The other day my hubby said " Thank goodness men don't get pregnant, I couldn't imagine having a baby coming out of me." Little does he know how amazing it is to be pregnant, he gets to feel our baby boy kick from the outside, but he can't fedl it all the time. He has said to me "it's no fair you get to feel him all the time, I want to feel him all the time!" It's so cute, but I am thabkful to be a woman and get to go through this amazing experience!
03.) Last night I watched the new teen mom 2. This season is going to be intense. My least fovrite of them all is janelle. She goes every night, but says she.is a good mother because she puts him to bed before she leaves. what does she do if he wakes up duringthe night, nothing because she's not there. I'm gladher mom put that court order against her, she needs a big reality check.
No comments:
Post a Comment