Monday, January 3, 2011

Relaxing fun day! :)

Today was overall a relaxing day! Though I did go shopping and enjoyed the things I bought! I got my hubby a water bottle for work.and a cook book because thats what he has been wanting. I also got us an exercise ball! I hear they help with contractions! I haven't had bad braxton hicks contractions, but later when I start having real ones, I will bounce on it! Im going to use it for my back pains and to exercise too! Im excited!:) I also got us some mini nerf guns! We had a little battle with them, it was so much fun! :)

For dinner, I made orange chicken with steamed vegetables and white rice. It was really yummy!

I have been playing videogames with my hubby and am having so much fun! :)

Today has been relaxing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment