Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Baby things :)
I love shopping! Especially for our baby by! We got a lot of things at our baby shower too! We are very thankful for all that was given! We are also having another baby shower in february. We are excited for it! Out of all the big items, we have his bassinet, crib, dresser, pack n play, 2and 2 bath tubs. One of the bath tubs is going to my parents for when we go visit. We have a lot of clothes, blankets, toels, and a lot of other things. Of the bighings, we still need to get his ravel system, highchair, swing and bouncer. We are going to get it all in february. I still need to get the breastpump I really want.Im so excited to get all of his things! Not longer until he is here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment