1.) Think of your last ten kisses, were they with the same person?
Of course, my hubby's kisses are the best<3
I wouldn't have it any other way either! :)
2.)Who was the last person you shared a blanket with?
my husband :)
3.)Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
no, we are inside our home and no one can see us. lol
4.)Who was the last person to call you?
some unknown number
5.)How are you feeling?
hungry! lol
6.)How does your hair look?
Just down and combed
7.)Would you ever try being a vegetarian?
No
8.)What do you carry with you at all times?
cell phone
9.)Do you believe teenagers can fall in love?
yes
10.)Will you be in a relationship next month?
absolutely. (: for the rest of my life.
11.)What are you wearing on your feet?
nothing, they are in my sweats though. lol
12.)What are your plans for tomorrow?
spending the day with my hubby<3
13.)How old are your siblings, if you have any?
8 and 17
14.)Is your birthday in less than 6 months?
yes :)
15.)Are you ticklish?
yes
16.)What/who woke you up this morning?
Having to use the restroom. lol
17.)Honestly, do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
nope
18.)Are you a couple with the last person you kissed on the lips?
I am married to him.<3
19.)Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
yep
20.)Is the person you last texted single?
no, she's married
21.)Favorite color?
green
22.)When will your next kiss be?
right now
23.)What color shirt are you wearing?
green
24.)Is there a guy who knows everything or almost everything about you?
my husband<3
25.)Did it rain today?
no
26.)Doesn't intentionally bad grammar annoy you?
yes, it really does.
27.)Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
my hubby's pt sweatpant :)
28.)Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
of course, I will never forget
29.)When was it?
independence day 2009 :)
30.)Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
yes :)
31.)Do you believe that the last person that you kissed cares for you?
I know he does.
32.)Is there someone that's always there for you, no matter what?
yes
33.)Did you stand on your tippy-toes when you had your last kiss?
no, I was leaning over towards him :)
34.)Will your next kiss be a mistake?
never.
35.)Do you ever go without makeup or doing your hair?
I don't wear make up, and I brush my hair everyday
36.)What’s the name of the artist of the song you’re listening to?
I'm not listening to music.
37.)Do you take walks often?
sometimes
38.)Could you handle a long distance relationship?
yes
39.)Has anyone said they love you?
my husband tells me everyday<3
40.)What color are your eyes?
brown
41.)Is there someone you recently got into a fight with?
ummm...no
42.)What color are your nails?
not painted
43.)What are you going to do after this?
read and facebook
44.)When's summer?
in a few months. finally. <3 :)
45.)What are you doing then?
a lot of things! :)
46.)Are you close with your mom?
yes. :)
47.)What was your last alcoholic drink?
I don't drink
48.)Are you tired?
nope
49.)Who are going to talk to after this?
my hubby
50.)Did you enjoy this survey?
it was ok
No comments:
Post a Comment