Today we had a baby class and it was interesting.
We left the house at 8, like I had planned to. I made us each a pb&j sandwich for breakfast and packed us each a water. I had thought I had known where the building was on base, so we were good on time. Well when we got to base, we went to where I thought.it was and the building wasn't there. So we were looking forbit, but its hard to since the numbers of the buildings aren't in order. So we finally asked someone where it was. Turns out if was off base down the road by the nex and commissary. So we drove off base to there, showed our id to get through security and finally found what we were looking for! Now you may say, why don't you know the base, well because each base is different and you learn the more you drive around it. Well my hubby does not go to that base so we didn't know it.
Anyways, we get into the classroom ten minutes late. We weren't stressing though, we weren't the only late ones. From this class, we learned about what to do if you SO were to be deployed, what to do for your baby while they are deployed, all the different resources offered to us, and budgeting for baby. It wasn't too long of a class. We learned from it, but felt it wasn't the class forbus since there are no deployments. We are definitely going to take a few more classes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment