Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today went by fast!

Got a phone call from my baby around 4 in the morning. I love that he calls me every morning to say "I love you nicole and I'll talk to you in a little while, Have a good day my love. " He says a little more, but I don't need to tell my whole conversation with him. After he called, I went back to sleep and got woken up by Abby going in and out of my room. Abby is my seven year old sister who is very cute, but very bossy! She was getting clothes to go to school. I just layed in my bed, in my warm bed on my laptop. I wasn't wenting to go to school and was considering not going to math class. It was going to be a review day anyways, but I decided to go because I told my babe I would go and maybe it would be a good review before the test tomorrow.

So I got out of bed, took a shower, and got ready to go. I packed my backpack and was ready fifteen minutes before I needed to be at the bus. Then I realized I needed a dollar to get to school. I hate having to ask my grandma all the time, But I dont think she minds. But I searched for a dollar and couldn't find one. Asked my parents and neither of them had dollars. :( I ended up spending ten minutes looking for a dollar and that made me miss the bus. We saw it pulling away. My grandma drove me to Santa Paula. I think she enjoys getting out of the house. I hate having to ride to the bus. There are some weirdos on there. Yesterday, this man kept trying to touch me from behind and I looked at him funny and he stopped. It creeped me out. Now I sit in the front by the bus driver. I do drive, but my mom wouldn't let me take the car when I have to be here all day.

I go to school and waited for math class to start. Went on the computer and did some math homework. Went to math class. Let's just say I'm so glad it's almost over. I was bored out of my mind. After class was over, I went to the cafeteria and waited for my next class to start. Biology, it's an interesting class. I put a new status on my facebook and a lot of people like it. I notice that all my statuses are well liked and that makes me happy. I don't know why, but it just does. lol. My status was "I am day-dreaming of the day I go pick up my sailor from the airport. Let these two weeks go by fast so then my daydream will turn into reality!♥" I love being able to write my thoughts and have people like them. :) I don't update my status every five minutes. Some people do that and I just think they should use twitter for that. lol

Went to biology class and stayed the whole time. It was review too with some new stuff. After bio lecture, I went back to the cafeteria, went on the computer and was working on my bio lab reports. I had finished my lab reports quickly and so I decided to work on my math homework. We have a test tomorrow. Need to study more. I want to ace it! When I was done with a section, I packed up and headed to bio lab.

Today, our lab was on the human body. I always find the human body interesting. It can never get boring. My babe called me during lab and I wanted to talk to him so badly, but I had to get my labs done. I told him I would call him back. We were doing tow labs in one day. Since last week was Thanksgiving and we had two days off, we had to catch up. I hated having to say call you back babe because I love all the time I can get with him whether it's talking on the phone or on the computer. I got done with lab as fast as I could and called him back when I was walking back to the cafeteria. He didn't answer. I figured he was eating chow or something. He would call me back when he could. I worked on Japanese and then got some dinner. I couldn't eat it all, so I gave some to Augustine. I'm surprised I didn't eat it all. I didn't really it that much today.

My babe called me back and I talked to him until Japanese started. He was talking about how he was going to purpose to me and he thinks that I'm going to love what he does. I think I will too! He was giving me ideas on how he might do it and just gets me so excited. lol.

I want my babe's dog tags! He might get me a copy. I would where those all the time. I find the dog tags so cure and romantic if I could have his. lol. I really want them.He has to find some time to go check out the place that copies/makes them. So I might get them for Christmas. :)

Once class started, I got off the phone with my love. I took the quiz and just did my work. I was wanting it to be over. It did go fast though. We didn't really do much in class today. During break, I called babe to tell him i love him and miss him and to have sweet dreams. Once class was over, I was ready to go home. It was such a long day. But Agustine didn't want to go home and wanted to go to Barnes and Noble. Jen joined us. I wanted to go home, but Agustine drives me home, so I didn't really have a choice.

We went to Barnes and Noble and Jen bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks. :) She is a good friend of mine. She will probably be one of my bridesmaids when David and I get married. She wants to meet him, so we will have to do something while he is home on leave. :)

I started to write my my blog for today so when I got home, I could just get home and type it before midnight. I want to write a blog everyday. I may not be able to when David is home because he will have my attention. I like to blog because it keeps me occupied and it keeps David updated on my days. He likes me blogging I think. He reads my blogs. That makes me happy. lol. :) He is so sweet. I love him so much.

Once Barnes and Noble closed, we dropped Jen off and headed home. I was anxious to get home. It was cold out and i need to start typing this and needed to finish my math homework. Got home around 11:50. He drives slow, but safely.

Today was a long day, but it went by fast! It's a day closer to being with my babe and in his arms<3

Photobucket
Us in Chicago by the lake. I love this pic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment