After I was done with my test, I left and went to the mall. Got two new pairs of jeans which I needed badly. Got some other things also and left the mall around 1:30. Drove to Michael's and got the stocking I am making and more tape for my babe's present. :)
Drove home and picked up my sister and went home. Talked to my babe on the phone for a bit today! Loved doing that because I didn't get to talk to him for much yesterday. He did call me after duty and when he up. I love being able to talk to him whenever! Then I had to get ready to go to school again for Japanese. I hate night classes. I can say I will never take them again! I like morning classes so I can have the rest of the day to do what I need to do and not worry about going to class later on. I was ready to go by 4:40 and my grandma didnt come up til 4:55. I needed to be at the bis by 5. Didn't make it, so my grandma drove me to the next bus stop in the next town. I got lucky she brought me.
Was on the bus and my babe called me and we talked for about 2 hours. :)! I was working on my japanese paper while doing that. Went to class and came home.
I'm happy this day went by faster. Its another day down until I can can hold my baby again.

Us goofing around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment