So I was super tired when I woke up this morning. I don't get it though because I actually went to bed at a decent time. Around 12:30a.m. I think. lol. That is early for me. My babe called me at 9:30 and I love waking up to his voice. After we got off the phone I knocked back out until 12:30!!! Geez, I was being a bum today. I didn't get out of bed until one. I was on my computer in my warm blankets. I didn't want to get out of bed and feel the rush of cold air. This house is freezing! It is so old, so it needs new insulation. It gets so cold in the winter and so hot in the summer. Ugh, I hate it. But at least I have somewhere to live. Always have to look at the bright side of things.
So I talked to my babe on the computer and phone for a majority of the day while working on his Chirstmas present. It takes so much time! I really have forgot how much time it takes. I hope to be done soon because I need to get started on his stocking which I will have to go shopping for on the 1st of december. I also need to get some new jean seriously. Hopefully I can to Anchor Blue soon and get a good deal on jeans. Like 2 for 40. Thats good for me. I need to go Christmas shopping! It is going to be here before I know it. I also need to come up with three hundred dollars for Disneyland since I'm paying for everyone. I'm going to sell this electronic piano I got a long time ago and I barely even use. So many things to do...but I like it because it keeps me busy. The busier I am, the faster time goes and the closer I am to being with my babe for 16 days!!!! :D
I looked at my email this morning and I saw a picture from my babe that I wasn't expecting. He makes me so happy. I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much<3 Here's the picture of him in his NWU's! I have never seen him in that uniform before and can't wait to see him in person. He only gave me a slight view, he is saving the whole view for when he comes home. :) He looks so cute! Mine! lol

So my babe has been telling me that he knows how he is going to propose to me and he has been telling me not to go on his aol account. If I do, I wil ruin my surprise. And I am not good at pretending to be surprised at things, so he would know if I looked. You have no idea how hard it is for me to not look. I don't want to look because I love surprises, but it is so tempting. lol. I promised him I wouldn't though.
I have been looking at t shirts online for hospital corpsman's girl. I really want to get this one it is really cute. I love it. I know I'm not going to be his girlfriend for much longer though, it will be fiancee! :D But I still like it. lol

My parents went shopping today and they bought me a new pair of boots. An early Christmas present. They really do love me! lol. They have real wool inside. Warm!!! Yay, I get to wear them on my vacation with my babe.

I saw what my parents got my babe. I know he will love it. I do. And I know we will use it and I will probably be holding it while he is gone. I sure will use it. I love it!!! :)
Time for Christmas!!! Can't wait to get our tree and decorate it! It will be my last Christmas as a civilian and it will be my first with my babe<3
Can't wait until he is home<3 I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment