After that had passed, I was talking to my love on the computer and watching the dog. That was pretty much the whole day. I got my laundry done and worked on one of my boyfriends christmas presents. It needs to be perfect, so I started it early. I'm sure he will love it. Anything to do with us he loves. And So do I. I was also planning our wedding. I have already picked my dresses out. Yes, I said dresses. One for the ceremony and one for the reception. They are perfect, But I still need to try them on and see how they look on me. I hate it when you look at something on the shelf and you think its the cutest thing ever and then you try it on. And you come to find that you don't like how you look in it. That is so ANNOYING. Anyways, I found a place in malibu that would be perfect for us to marry.
http://www.hotelcasadelmar.com/plan_events/santa_monica_wedding_location.php
I love it. You can marry outside on the beach and they have a beautiful reception area. I have refused to look at the prices. I can't, I'm afraid. lol. But I am open to other places, We are not quite set on it. We plan to go over it in more detail when David returns on his leave. I love the colors green and blue. I found this pretty blue color that would look pretty under purple light, it will be dimmed though. My best friend's mom wants to do our cake, It will be their present to us. I want tiers though. An I want it to be white frosting, but it have Navy blue lining around the bottoms of each tier with bows on the sides. Kind of a Navy themed cake. I'm not sure if she will be able to or not. I still have to talk about this with David. It is hard trying to plan a wedding over the computer. I found this beautiful bouquet. I love the colors, but it would not fit with a blue color. lol. I love the flowers in it too.

I have a lot more of planning to do. It is so exciting. David has asked me to marry him and I have said yes, but it wasn't formally. So I say we are "informally engaged". lol. He plans on asking me when he is on Christmas leave. He says he is going to on this leave. I have no idea when he is going to do it, but I am very excited about. I'm thinking of a spring wedding, but we still have planning to do.
I have been on facebook all day and have been talking to other Navy girlfriends or wives. I am friends with the one girl who got married, had a baby, and went to her boyfriends graduation in the same week. Crazy, but I find it so sweet. I was looking at her pictures and it just makes me excited to marry and start my family. I do have to wait a couple of years before I have kids though. I need to get in the Navy first and been in for at least a year or two. David agrees. lol. But seeing her pics just made me think about my future family. It hasn't be created yet, but when it is, it is going to be wonderful. David and I are going to have a wonderful life together. We already do. I am most definitely going to be the mom who buys Navy clothes and products for our kids and charger outfits. lol. I hope to be a wonderful mother and I know David will be a great father. :)
This is so cute. I will have at least one of these for my babies. I think David would love the blanket as much as me.

This outfit is for the boys! Go Chargers! Babe would like this too.

This outfit is for the girls! Go Chargers! Baby will like this too. lol

School is almost done! Woohoo! I have about two and a half weeks left. Finals are coming up. I am going to be studying my butt off for all of them. And then we have an oral presentation on Japanese and the instructor doesn't want us reading off anything. That is going to be so hard. Not fun. I will be so happy when they are over with and school is done. Classes end the 16th. A few days before my babe comes home. I can't wait for winter break.
I talked to my babe around 8:30 here which is 10:30 there. He was sure tired, poor baby. I miss him so much. We got off the phone around 11:15ish. I love talking to him. It just makes my day.
Everyday, David and I send each other pictures to each other, Here is one I got today. He looks so cute. He is mine. Always and Forever<3 I love him with all my heart! With everything I am.

So Me and Babe were discussing his graduation from A school. I am going. I want to fly there. It will be faster and perhaps cheaper. I can't wait. One of the girlfriends on Facebook said that her boyfriend got two weeks of liberty. Im not sure how long David would get, but I will be there for as long as I can be. I will be getting alone time with him if his family goes or not. He said so too. lol. I want to go to sight seeing. Didn't really do that much on graduation. I wish I could have stayed longer.
I can't wait until babe comes home and I get to spend all my time with him<3!We have so many things planned. So exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment