I don't know how to start or where to start this post from,
But I need to get this off my chest because it has been bugging me for a while.
No, it not about my family or friends, it's about one of the blogs I have been reading.
I have this girl as a friend on facebook as well. I don't know her in real life,
Just from what I read about her and what she posts.
Lately, I am annoyed with her.
She is always talking about how hard her life is as a military wife, how nothing in her life goes right, and just how miserable she is because her husband is about to deploy and she has to have their first child all by herself.
Yes, I get it! It is a hard situation to be in.
But you are not the only woman or the first to have to live with it.
There are days where she talks about herself being the strongest women out of all her friends and being an idol to her friends.
She talks crap about other wives that aren't as strong as her and seem to have it way easier than he in the military life.
That they have no right to say they miss their husbands or how hard they have it...
All because she has it harder!
My thoughts on this...no one has it harder than anyone. We all have our own ways of coping with the rough times in the military life. We all have the right to miss our hubby's and have countdowns.
No one named anyone the best at this and that. What gives you the right to do so?
Nothing does.
Another thing that bugs me..
She found out she might be having a boy instead of a girl.
She wrote about it and she makes it seem so horrible.
She claims that she doesn't care what they have.
But when she found out they may not have the girl she was dreaming of, she isn't happy at all.
That it will take time for her to love her son.
Wtf?!
She has girls that are willing to give her boy clothes and stuff.
Her baby is healthy and all she can talk about is how it's a big slap in the face!
I would think she would know that ultrasounds are not one hundred percent accurate!
She doesn't want to think logically though..
She just wants to soak and whine about how much she has to go through.
Like no-one else has gone through it.
Then she has to whine about her husband. About how he doesn't help do anything....
Yet he is the one who brings home the money and gives her everything.
It's just not enough for her.
She just keeps wanting more and more.
SELFISH!!
Women like this annoy me and I choose not to have negativity and people like this not in my life.
Therefore, I'm deleting her from my facebook and from my reading list.
I will not allow this kind of crap to bug me no further.
It's no where worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment