Friday, December 3, 2010

My Christmas list!! :)

I have finally came up with a few items of what I want for Christmas and this is how it turned out! :]


I really need a new camera. Both of our other ones are wearing down and I would love a new one for when our baby boy is born! :)


I am a twilight fan! Not obsessed about it, but I enjoyed all the books and movies so far. I would like to own all the books and movies! I have a few, but need the others!


Pajamas! I have lot of pajamas and would love some more. They are so comfy! :)


Victoria Secret Gift card! I love their products!


Any kind of warm boots I love! :)


I think this is so pretty and it would be so sweet to receive it from my hubby!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment