FMBT
Hubby started his training today. I am so ready for it to be over already. about 2 months to go! We will get through though! I'm just hating that I'm not sure when I will see him. He wants me to drive south to see him when he can actually go off base. I hope that is soon, he needs to pass his PFA tomorrow so he can have the ability to phase up. He and I know he will do fine!
This week has really has me down though, mainly because I don't know when I will see him next and also because tomorrow, July 30, is my birthday. And I can't spend it with him. I can say I don't even care for this birthday anymore. We had plans to go out since training wasn't suppose to start until august. But those had to be pushed back. That's how it goes with the military though. I know I will have a good day with my family and all, but there is still that sad feeling I have.
Babe says he will make it up to me with a surprise day and everything. So that has me excited. :) I can't wait to be back in my hubby's arms! That's all that really matters, us being together<3
His kisses always take my breath away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment