I was getting anxious and started shaking a little. lol
Driving through the airport looking for his airline!
First Hug<3 I did not expect to be picked up.
Us Happy as ever! :)
He makes me so happy! I love him so much!
After we picked him, we started on our way back home. We stopped at target and got a few things. My mom was taking forever, so we waited in the car hugging, kissing and holding each other. It was heaven. Once she was done shopping, we got to my house and I gave him one of his Christmas presents and he gave me one of mine. He loved his scrapbook and I loved my presents. :) We went to dinner with my family to Hometown Buffet. Then went to best buy and relaxed in the television room while my family was out looking at stuff.
After dinner, we went and picked up my dad's truck from his work(We used his F250 truck while David was here! We love trucks!) and drove back to my house. I packed all my stuff and David got his and then we headed to David's dads house. Said hello and then went to bed. We were tired!
In babe's room relaxing. Loved wearing his clothes by the way. lol. :)
Next day, I woke up to my babe making breakfast for me. He is so sweet. After breakfast, we took a shower and went to the room to get dressed. He told me to close my eyes and don't peek. So I did what he told me to do and next thing he said was to put my arms up. I did and I felt clothes be putting on me. Once he got it on, he said open your eyes. I did and I saw this beautiful dress on me that he picked out brought from Chicago. I sure am a lucky girl. I loved my dress.
Isn't it beautiful! I love my dress. And I am a lucky girl to have him. :)
We went and saw Avatar later on that day with Armando. It was the second day it was out. That movie was very good and the way it was filmed is amazing. We loved it. We will probably purchase it when it's out.
Here we are on Main Street all dressed up and all.
Kisses!!
After the movie, we went to the mall and got me some tights for my legs. After that, we headed to the Mount's Christmas party. That was fun. They had a lot of good food including shrimp, tamales, meatballs, etc..anything you could think of, they had it! It was a funny party and their family is so welcoming and caring.
After the party, we returned home and went to sleep. We had to be up early to drive to San Diego for the Charger's game!
To be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment